Wednesday 22 August 2012

Zara's New Collection

Just walking past the Zara store yesterday, and I happened to glance at the outfits in the window as I hurried past. I try to avoid looking in any shops when I'm poor (which seems to be all the time) but I just couldn't resist. The studs. The leather. The beading. It was love at first sight! aha definitely a few DIY-able pieces in here though! I think I actually need the shoes though. They're amazing. I was tempted to do a separate blog post just for them. I probably should have actually aha.




 This beaded blouse and skirt combo is just beautiful. Definitely DIY-ing the skirt.
 I'm pretty sure I saw this exact same skirt in H&M but this one is a little more 'school-girl' like.. Still. I absolutely love it.










I LOVE ALL THESE SHOESSSSS!!! I really need to figure out a way to DIY the whole metal shoe cap thing but inspiration hasn't quite struck yet :( please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Would love to hear your thoughts!