Saturday 5 January 2013

Chopped my hair.

Omg I chopped my hair off.

I probably haven't cut my hair in like... 5 years? And because of this it grew to amazing lengths! I absolutely loved my hair long hair but because of my constant need to dye it awesome colours, it basically killed my hair. Alas, the time has come to get rid of the dead ends!

So yeah, I cut about 10 inches of my hair off. WAHHHH.

I also dyed it back natural again, which was sad cos I'll miss being half and half, but yeah. I think it's time that I stopped trying to make my hair die!




I ALSO GOT THIS AWESOME BATMAN TOP! HOW COOL IS IT. I LOVE IT. I wore it out last night to go party on the town with a black leather skirt :) Hope you all had an awesome new year! LOTS OF LOVE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Would love to hear your thoughts!