Sunday 6 January 2013

DIY Ideas!

I love the internet. Y'know why? COS IT'S CHOCKED FULL OF YUMMY INSPIRATION AND AWESOME PICTURES OF CLOTHES AND SHOES AND DELICIOUS THINGS THAT ARE JUST BEGGING TO BE DIY'ED!

1. Side-Split skirt, I wanna do a TON of these this year.
2.Pencil skirts! Perfect for January and February when it's cold! :)
3.Hello! See-through skirt! I think these look really nice when they're long and flowy and paired with something classy :)
4.OMG SHINY THINGS. These heels are sooooo prretttttyyyyyyy :3 recently, I've become a magpie of sorts, becoming attracted to anything that glitters or shines! So easy to DIY aswell! Just buy some cheapo heels from like Primark, and get small mirrored circles or silver sequins off Amazon and glue em on! I might have to do this one, purely for the gorgeousness of them :)



Photos from Vogue and Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Would love to hear your thoughts!